nike

Titulo

Sneaker Shopping with Cam'ron



The Dipset General goes on a Reebok spree.

Cam'ron goes Sneaker Shopping at Stadium Goods in New York City with Joe La Puma, for the latest installment of Complex's Sneaker Shopping series.


During the spree, the Harlem emcee talks little about his influence on the culture while also sharing his thoughts on Nike debuting an all-Pink Nike Foamposite, going on to say…

"I don't need Nike to validate me. I wake up in the morning, I validate myself. At the end of the day, I’m glad to see that after I wore pink it kinda took off."

Cam'ron also speaks on his upcoming collaborations with Reebok and Pantone, which will both come in his new colorway "Killa Pink."

Scroll below to view the interview and stay tuned to SN&R for more sneaker news and reviews.


No comments

Powered by Blogger.